[coreboot] coreboot contributors

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat Aug 23 13:50:41 CEST 2008

On 23.08.2008 06:56, ron minnich wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 9:53 PM, Joseph Smith <joe at settoplinux.org> wrote:
>

>> I don't know if I like the "Previous developers" thing. I have seen quite a
>> few emails lately from some of the people on that list. Plus it seems to
>> make them a past thing if you know what I mean. I would rather look twards
>> the future (v3) than the past :-) I propose we are all on the same list
>> (past/present).
>>

> Given that we just got a nice answer from Eric Biederman on a
> question, I have to agree.

OK, we can move him to the active section.

> And folks like Tyson Sawyer are still out there, and did a *lot* for
> us in the early days.

What about "People who contributed to earlier versions" instead of "Past
developers"?
A different approach would be to list the area of code each person
contributed to (like "v1 base code foundation" or "v2 config tool").

> ron
> p.s. Sung-Eun Choi, among other contributions, designed the old "Tux
> manhole" logo. She was at LANL and is now at Cray.

Any chance you can dig up the other logo contributors as well? I'd like
to make the wiki page more verbose.

By the way, do we have the SVG (vector graphics) version of the manhole
tax somewhere? We should be proud of a logo that served us many years,
not erase it from every possible place.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--