[coreboot] patch: resource map proposal.

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sun Aug 10 13:37:56 CEST 2008

On 04.08.2008 20:44, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> I never saw a conf2 system since 1994, so putting this in the name is
> an anachronism. No conf2 system could ever work anyways without
> signigicantly changing the code.

By the way, I found a system manufactured in 2003 which apparently needs
conf2: The Gericom Masterpiece 2440 XL laptop.
Not that I would want to revert the conf2 removal, but I think it's
important to keep the record about conf2 complete.
I'd like to keep conf2 code in the v2 tree, though.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/