[coreboot] last for the day

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 04:36:14 CEST 2008

This brings us to compiling with warnings, no errors. (!) It does not
link of course!

The code needs lots of cleanup and formatting, which I think should
wait for another commit. I would like to
get this in as it is very close to the v2 code and hence further
changes will be more clearly delineated.

Stefan I think I got the mainboard makefile wrong; can you look?

I am going to finish up bringing mcp55 files over but then move to a
SimNOW supported mainboard. SimNOW is too
useful not to use. Marc or Jordan, what is the *simplest* SimNOW mobo
I can use to start testing if I get that far?

thanks

ron