[coreboot] brainstorm: new LPC dongle from Artec Group

bari bari at onelabs.com
Fri Aug 8 16:50:28 CEST 2008

Take a look at the VHDL source for both the the Xilinx and Altera fpga's at
http://www.sump.org/projects/analyzer/

All the work is almost done for you. Just add your LPC VHDL and build on
the Java interface for a complete, spi and lpc interface plus flash
emulator and logic analyzer, with serial, usb (host and device) and vga
ports.

-Bari