[coreboot] flashrom-1.0

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Apr 28 14:06:25 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 07:54:15AM -0400, Joe wrote:
> So we probibly should lay down some ground rules for when the next
> version gets released. It might get a little crazy if each time the
> svn revision changes a new version is released??

Each svn revision should certainly not be a new release version.

> My vote is every 10 svn revisions, qualifies for a new version. How
> does that sound?

I would prefer to not set a fixed rule at all and instead release
simply when we feel that there's good reason for it, be it because
of a new feature, an important commit with a serious enough bug fix
or something else.

I was toying with the idea of monthly releases, sort of like the
Linux kernel, but I dropped it - I just don't think it's very
practical or even useful for flashrom.

//Peter