[coreboot] buildrom bug

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 18:13:09 CEST 2008

I'm happy to move it.  I was just speculating on the original reason it was
there.  Unfortunately, lzma is in $(PACKAGE_DIR)/lzma/, which shoots down my
theory.  I think that we should avoid automagically including make files.
There are few enough of them that we should only include specific ones to
avoid problems.

BTW I also added the include for lzma in the same place as the nrvb.mk file.

Myles