[coreboot] Buildrom seems more fragile

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:16:51 CEST 2008

I thought make was broken because make clean was broken, but I could be
wrong.  I have more trouble when I use make clean then when I just run make
again.

> Should we automatically do a 'make clean' as part of every 'make' call?

I'd hate to do that.  When I'm testing the tyan boards I don't want to make
the kernel every time.  Make clean removes the entire deploy directory.

Another problem we have is that we never check to see if
deploy/$(PAYLOAD)-payload.elf is old.  This leads to some unexpected
behavior for me.

Thanks,
Myles