[coreboot] buildrom: Add OpenFirmware support

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Thu Apr 24 20:13:05 CEST 2008

On 24/04/08 11:01 -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Jordan Crouse <jordan.crouse at amd.com> wrote:
> >
> >  What exactly is breaking?
> >

> my guess: I interrupted the wget or untar of ofw. The patch was
> failing (file did not exist)

If you broke the wget, thats bad.  rm -rf the source and start over.
I don't know any way to cleanly handle this - unless we start recording
MD5SUMS somehow.

> make clean failed: things were not there
This is a known issue.  Don't worry about it.  I'll fix it.

> make distclean failed: it would do the distclean, but then a make
> would fail in coreboot.

Logs!  We need logs!

> One other idea:
> make run-qemu

Hmm - okay, I could buy into this.  wget the VGA BIOS and do the right
thing.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse