[coreboot] pci device memory allocation problem

aaron lwe aaron.lwe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 11:13:17 CEST 2008

Doing it this way is better: first assign align value to be at least
of min_align then compare align with bridge->align to see if
bridge->align needs updated.
... ...
	while((dev = largest_resource(bus, &resource, type_mask, type))) {
		resource_t size;
		/* Do NOT I repeat do not ignore resources which have zero size.
		 * If they need to be ignored dev->read_resources should not even
		 * return them.   Some resources must be set even when they have
		 * no size.  PCI bridge resources are a good example of this.
		 */
		/* Make certain we are dealing with a good minimum size */
		size = resource->size;
		align = resource->align;
		if (align < min_align) {
			align = min_align;
		}

		/* Propogate the resource alignment to the bridge register  */
		if (align > bridge->align) {
			bridge->align = align;
		}

		if (resource->flags & IORESOURCE_FIXED) {
			continue;
		}
... ...

Thanks,