[coreboot] Norwich board availability

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Tue Apr 22 16:32:49 CEST 2008

On 22/04/08 10:29 +0200, llandre wrote:
> [Sorry for the silly question]
>
> People of the coreboot community often refer to the Geode LX evaluation
> boards with their nicknames (Salsa, Norwich etc).
> AFAIK Salsa is the DB800 however I can't understand which is the board
> called Norwich. Is it still available? Anybody knows if the schematics
> are available for download?

Sorry - the Norwich isn't available; it was the AMD turn on platform for
while we were validating the LX.

Even if it was available, you probably wouldn't want it - it is ultra
over engineered for validation - interesting to look at, but not very
practical.  The db800 is a fine platform for development.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse
Systems Software Development Engineer