[coreboot] SELF/ELF/LAR

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:37:38 CEST 2008

It seems natural to have the tool that populates the ROM image understand
the same things that Coreboot understands.  That means the format and
compression.  Maybe we should call it something else if it's not just an
archiver.

What's the disadvantage to having the Coreboot ROM Image Program (CRIMP)
understand the format and compression?

Myles