[coreboot] Time for a new project

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Apr 12 02:34:08 CEST 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 05:21:14PM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
>
> >  I must get another alix.
>
> yes you must. We need you to help us find this IRQ issue :-)

:) I'm ordering a 1c and a 3c3 now.

> and somebody tell me how to get jtag going. Fer cheap.

One of the USB->serial cables I posted links to on the list a month
or so back claimed to do JTAG and had OSS to drive it that could read
and play back several common bitstream formats.

http://openocd.berlios.de/web/
http://www.ixo.de/info/usb_jtag/

As the latter page says, start from the development software that
you're using, and look at what cables/adapters it supports.

Is it for the Geode? What software would be used?

//Peter