[coreboot] Dual boot!

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 01:03:18 CEST 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Bao C. Ha <bao at hacom.net> wrote:

> Is it safe to assume that ADLO can load grub? Then, from there, I
> can either run Linux or FreeBSD?
>
> Thanks.
> Bao

Just curious, what are you looking to dual-boot? Linux *and* FreeBSD, or
Windows and either Linux or FreeBSD? I don't think coreboot works right with
Windows at the moment. Also, FILO has a built-in pseudo-grub, it looks like
grub and uses a specified menu.lst, it just isn't grub, if that helps.

-Corey