[coreboot] lifebook b-2175 working with coreboot?

Countzero786 at gmx.de Countzero786 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 7 19:22:32 CEST 2008

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:09:40 +0200, uwe at hermann-uwe.de wrote:
>Have you opened and checked if that's the case on this laptop? I had a
>very similar device and there the flash ROM was soldered, and _very_ hard
>to access physically.

Hey,

Yeah I had a look at front and back of the mainboard and although I wasn't able to identify the bios, I did find all chips to be soldered.

Well, I guess that means there's no way for me to try coreboot with that notebook then. :S

Anyway.

Regards, Said.

PS: I don't know if it's of any use, but I found this list while searching for information on the topic (http://www.elhof.de/Files/Devicelisten/Minato/DL_M1890.pdf)