[LinuxBIOS] geode news

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 01:07:31 CEST 2007

As part of working with 2 users, I decided to do a clean room install
of linuxbios on the msm800sev.

I decided to go with buildrom. It's a wonderful too, very mature now,
and it makes the process  painless. svn co, make, done. Amazing!

Bottom line is that, with a little help from pc engines, I've got a
nice busybox setup, 2.6.23 kernel, and working flashrom that lets you
develop and test on these boards. Now I am going to try the pc engines
board.

Thanks to Ingmar of PC engines for the help on busybox root. Thanks,
again and again, to Jordan for buildrom. And thanks to AMD for making
this all possible.

ron