[LinuxBIOS] Ethernet problem with GeodeLX (db800) with running lxbios

Steffen D. ml at saxnet.de
Thu Sep 20 05:09:05 CEST 2007

Hello,

we really have a big problem with that ethernet bug - we currently
developing a new product based on a geode-lx cpu and not comming forward.
Because we are not a big firm we dont have the man power/knowlege to fix
it - can anybody help us with this problem?
We can send $you the hardware if you need it. Also remote connection to
the system is no problem.

hopefully somebody got time.