[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS Summit Europe 2007

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Sep 8 22:11:07 CEST 2007

On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 09:41:05PM +0200, Marc-André Beck wrote:
> We are planning to have the summit at two locations in Switzerland.
> Biel October 17th-19th(afternoon) and Berne 19th(night)-21st.

I'm going to miss this one, unfortunately. :\

Impossible week for me, already booked for another event. It would be
awesome for me (and hopefully others) if audio could be distributed
from the meetings. I can help with some bandwidth in .se fairly close
to GIX if needed.

Maybe also take input from stream listeners on IRC?

//Peter