[LinuxBIOS] r2758 - in trunk: LinuxBIOSv2/util util

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri Sep 7 21:19:44 CEST 2007

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 08:36:59PM +0200, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> This commit removed probe_superio from v2. It has not been referenced as
> svn:externals, so none of the v2 and v3 trees have probe_superio or
> superiotool.

Yes, and that was by design. I don't think we _really_ need them in either
of the repositories (v2 or v3), you can easily get the tool via

  svn co svn://linuxbios.org/repos/trunk/util/superiotool

But it seems several people prefer to have it in both repos, so why
not... It's in v2 and v3 now via svn:externals.

> As of revision 2762, the v2 repository is still BROKEN and superiotool
> doesn't appear in v3 either (checked revision 486).

It's not broken, I guess you had local modifications thus the v2
directory ended up crappy. A fresh checkout has no problems at all.

Uwe.