[LinuxBIOS] GIGABYTE GA-2761GXDK

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 04:50:22 CEST 2007

Uwe Hermann wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 10:32:30AM -0400, Corey Osgood wrote:
>
>> Morgan Tsai wrote:
>>
>>> Dear folks,
>>>
>>> It supports SiS761GX / SiS966 chipset, only for AMD K8 platform so far.
>>> Due to integrated VGA sharing system memory, some code in southbridge
>>> folder
>>> have to init northbridge.
>>>
>>> Please take a review and help to commit, thank you!
>>>

>>> Morgan
>>>
>> Here is the same code in patch form. Morgan, this will need a
>>

> Um, are you sure? It looks highly modified to me, the diff to the
> original tarball (if I didn't do something stupid) is 700KB.

I'm not sure how you got that, I just extracted the tarball and it's
257k, the patch is 225k, and there's a 48k VGA bios in the tarball
that's not included with the patch. All I did was a fresh svn checkout,
extract the tarball, and then move the src and target folders into the
svn tree, then svn add the folders and svn diff. Thanks for the review,
I was going to do one but got caught up in other things.

-Corey