[LinuxBIOS] MSI MS-6337 (i815 based)

Jouni Mettälä jtmettala at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 00:48:09 CEST 2007

Using just one dimm made it better. It gave last line FILO version
0.5(desktop) and date. Image is slightly modified.  I hopefully
disabled
onboard  vga. It is set to 2.0 and off.  Also  other  things  in my opinion
not so important now as paraller port and floppy are set off. Could
unconnected floppy drive affect to PNP errors?

northbridge is changed by just using device number 0x1130 instead of 0x7120
in northbridge.c

Filo.elf is different this time too.

Is the ram working good enough with one chip? Does elfload tell anythig to
you?