[LinuxBIOS] Digital Logic msm800sel

Indrek Kruusa indrek.kruusa at artecdesign.ee
Wed May 30 18:27:25 CEST 2007

Ühel kenal päeval (kolmapäev 30 mai 2007 6:16 pm) kirjutas Jordan Crouse:
> On 30/05/07 16:23 +0300, Indrek Kruusa wrote:
> > sed tool can be sensitive to locale (in bad way). I have seen that
> > several times and the solution is that my estonian default needs "export
> > LC_ALL=en" and things start working (especiell configure scripts ). What
> > is your default locale and did you have similar trouble?
>Otávio
> Ouch - I admit I don't often seen those problems.  What is happening
> exactly, and where is it breaking?

Fortunately it was a wrong alarm. I just expected that buildrom is not broken
in svn :) In other hand I saw that Otávio can be someone who can tell
something about troubles due to locale settings. Sry, it's time to go home :)

thanks,
Indrek