[LinuxBIOS] MSI interrupts

Thomas Ekstrand thomas.ekstrand at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:40:11 CEST 2007

Hi!

I have this error:
--snip--
tg3: eth0: No interrupt was generated using MSI, switching to INTx mode. Please
information.
tg3: eth1: No interrupt was generated using MSI, switching to INTx mode. Please
information.
--snip--

How can I get the interrupt to go through MSI?
Currently there are no interrupts at all.
I'm running on broadcom blast based board with the bcm5780/5785 chipset

regards
Thomas