[LinuxBIOS] Error while saveing the original bios "No EEPROM/flash device found."

Dieter Bloms dieter at bloms.de
Mon May 28 20:39:53 CEST 2007

Hi Ron,

On Mon, May 28, ron minnich wrote:

> IIRC this part is one of those combined FWH/LPC parts. Can you verify
> this on a data sheet?

yes, in the manual I can read RD1-PMC4 32pin PMC (FWH/LPC)

> Can you see if it is configured as LPC or FWH? I just had a real
> problem with one of these.

I don't know how to do this.
There is no jumper or something like that I can configure.

> I can't look in too much detail, right now, but I will do what I can.
> What board is this, again? Is the part in a socket?

Do you mean the mainboard, or the bios savior ?

My board is this one:

http://www.commell.com.tw/Support/SBC/LV-671(S).htm

and the bios savior ist this one:

http://www.ioss.com.tw/web/English/RD1BIOSSavior/SelectionChart/PLCCTYPE/RD1PMC4.html