[LinuxBIOS] Digital Logic msm800sel

Otávio Alcântara otavio.junior at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:29:36 CEST 2007

I used a dissambly and there is no jump in the reset vector. I've tried
other board (amd  rumba, using the same tools JTAG and memory programmer)
and it starts normaly the boot process, just don't finish it because the
processor is a Geode GX and my board is a LX one. I'll try the norwich board
that is similar to mine.
The problem I saw with msm800 is that linuxbios.rom is not on a valid
format, the file doesn't size like the ROM_SIZE option of
targets/../../Config.lb.

Thanks,

Otávio

--