[LinuxBIOS] Progress on ASUS A8N-E

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Wed May 23 18:07:17 CEST 2007

What I found is that with a correct mptable.c, I get 1 slot working.  I
can verify the physical wiring of the INT[A-D] pins of the other 3
slots, and make correct mptable entries for those, but they are unable
to generate interrupts.

Maybe when you have your mptable working you can try out all 3 slots and
post the results,

Thanks,

Jeremy