[LinuxBIOS] Digital Logic msm800sel

Otávio Alcântara otavio.junior at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:05:00 CEST 2007

Hello,

         I tried to build a new linuxbios.rom with fallback and the file
size ( 1 Mb ) got larger than flash size (512Kb). Follows the
/targets/digitallogic/msm8sel/Config.lb content, I set ROM_SIZE to 521 Kb .

target msm800sev
mainboard digitallogic/msm800sev

option CONFIG_COMPRESSED_PAYLOAD_NRV2B=0

option ROM_SIZE = 1024*512

## ROM_IMAGE_SIZE is the maximum number of bytes allowed for a LinuxBIOS
image,
## not including any payload.
option ROM_IMAGE_SIZE=64*1024

option DEFAULT_CONSOLE_LOGLEVEL = 11
option MAXIMUM_CONSOLE_LOGLEVEL = 11

romimage "normal"
        option USE_FALLBACK_IMAGE=0
        option ROM_IMAGE_SIZE=64*1024
        option LINUXBIOS_EXTRA_VERSION=".0Normal"
        payload /home/otavio/Filo/filo-0.5/filo.elf
end

romimage "fallback"
        option USE_FALLBACK_IMAGE=1
        option ROM_IMAGE_SIZE=64*1024
        option LINUXBIOS_EXTRA_VERSION=".0Fallback"
        payload /home/otavio/Filo/filo-0.5/filo.elf
end

buildrom ./linuxbios.rom ROM_SIZE  "normal" "fallback"

Otávio