[LinuxBIOS] Progress on ASUS A8N-E

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Wed May 23 01:59:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

Wondering if you can test all 4 SATA ports, i don't think anyone has
more than 2 of 4 working.

I'm working on a Tyan S2865 board, similar except the SuperIO chip.  I'm
having trouble with only one of four PCI slots generating interrupts.  I
wonder if you can try a PCI network card or something and post your
status?

Thanks,

Jeremy