[LinuxBIOS] Digital Logic msm800sel

Otávio Alcântara otavio.junior at gmail.com
Mon May 21 18:52:01 CEST 2007

Sorry, I'm not using null-modem cable only JTAG interface, and it's okay
because works with the original bios. I'm using the last msm800sel version
from svn, my flash is 521 Kb, my linuxbios rom plus payload  (FILO) is less
than 64 Kb, I'm not using fallback,  and I use a universal program to flash
the rom and it's okay too because a program the original bios with it.

--
Otávio Alcântara
"I'll never cross to the Dark Side."