[LinuxBIOS] Winflashrom - Directory structure consideration

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:18:11 CEST 2007

Hi Martin,
     It is quite complicated to incorporate DOS support this time around
because we will need a DOS extender, such as DOS4GW or something else
that can provide us access to the 4GB linear address space. I'm not
experienced enough in that kind of thing. If you have seen Uniflash,
it's maybe a better choice for you right now because it also comes with
source code ;-). Yeah, uniflash maybe a little outdated, but it runs on
top of DOS. I might add DOS support in the future though. Nonetheless,
it's not in the top priority list at the moment, due to various constraints.

Cheers,
Darmawan