[LinuxBIOS] GA-M57SLI

ST st at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 17 00:47:52 CEST 2007

Hello YH
> it should work out of the BOX, but irq routting in mptable could be
> adjusted.
>
> please verify if pci bridge in MB config.lb is off.
I am sorry but i don't find such an option there? This is the config.lb taken
directly from the svn repository. Any hints to unhide the PCI cards are very
welcome.

The only reference to pci bridge i find in the src/mb directory for the m57 is
irq_tables.c:98://pci bridge

and the next line

write_pirq_info(pirq_info, bus_mcp55[0], ((sbdn+6)<<3)|0, 0x1, 0xdef8, 0x2, 0xdef8, 0x3, 0xdef8, 0x4, 0xdef8, 0, 0);

Is there s.t. besides the source which documents the inner workings of LB? I
didn't find anything on linuxbios.org.

Btw. http://linuxbios.org/FAQ seems to be borken.

Regards
ST