[LinuxBIOS] Tyan S2865 CK804 interrupt routing help needed

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Wed May 16 18:13:28 CEST 2007

I have since discovered using a multimeter that the interrupt lines are
directly connected between all four PCI slots.  I have adjusted
mptables.c to reflect the "swizzling" of the lines.

I can attach a simple logic probe to the PIRQ[A-D] and watch as each of
the four DEC tulips on a quad fast ethernet card are subjected to a ping
-f while in slot 1.

The NICs in the other slots do not seem to generate interrupts, at least
not that my primitive probe can see.

I have tried ethtool's diagnostic, but I could use more resources for
troubleshooting PCI memory/io configuration.

lspci -xxx shows that io/memory/master are enabled on the NICs, and
there aren't any obvious misconfigurations of the bridge or NICs BARs
for io/memory/prefetchable

Any suggestions what to look for would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jeremy