[LinuxBIOS] about LinuxBIOS compilation on tyan s2912

Ning (Michael) Qu quning at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:10:33 CEST 2007

Hi,  All,

We just got the tyan s2912 mainboard and we plan to build a LinuxBIOS
for it soon. I know there is a huge patch for s2912 which was not
merged into LinuxBIOS in Mar. How  about the status of that patch or
how about the support for s2912 in LinuxBIOS. Could anyone give some
suggestion about building LinuxBIOS for s2912. And another question is
that, does flashrom support s2912 now? And how to deal with the video
BIOS for s2912? Thanks for your help and advices!

Best,
Ning