[LinuxBIOS] Booting Windows 2K / XP on QEMU - Problems - GSoC -Current Startus

emanoel xavier emanoelxavier at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:17:57 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,
I'm intersting in this job that Augusto is doing and I'm in touch to him to
help with my efforts. Recently, I've tried to boot the windows 2k using
these same steps he've done. The only diference is that I've used Lilo as
bootloader instead of Grub. On my tests the Lilo seems to work fine, when I
chose the Linux everything works. When I chose Windows I got the same error
massages that Augusto.
As Augusto said, achieving the success of this task is very important to the
community since most of us don't count on boards to make such tests. I
really aprecciate any suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
--
Emanoel Manassés Bernardo Xavier