[LinuxBIOS] Steps for successsful ram init on i440bx boards

roger roger at eskimo.com
Mon May 14 00:58:05 CEST 2007

Would it help any if I made a list of items needed for proper Intel
northbridge (and possibly southbridge/smbus) initialization?

(This would be intended to help ensure we've done everything within
proper order.  I'm noticing some bugs documented within updated Intel
440bx specs.  From what I've seen also, the info is there, it's just
categorized instead of listing chronologically.)

(I've read/scanned most of the northbridge pdf files, and starting to
get an understanding of i440bx/raminit.c)

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html

Sun May 13 15:57:11 PDT 2007