[LinuxBIOS] pci devices settings question

Marc Jones marc.jones at amd.com
Sat May 12 00:07:00 CEST 2007

I need some help with PCI device settings. I would like to adjust the
latency timer and cache line size for all pci devices in the system. I
think that this is how it works. For every device or function that
doesn't have an explicit 'struct device_operation' it uses the default
which uses the default  pci_dev_set_resources() function that has hard
coded latency timer and cache line size settings. If I want to change
the setting I could add a struct device_operation for every device and
slot in the system(not sure how the slot works yet...). I could also
just scan all devices from mainboard and set them. Or there is a way to
set this for the system that I don't know about.

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Jones