[LinuxBIOS] What hardware are we using for LinuxBIOS now?

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:56:11 CEST 2007

On 5/9/07, Peter Stuge <stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org> wrote:

> With AMD's great support I think a Geode LX board is the most
> modern system you can find with LinuxBIOS that's a good fit for
> an embedded system.

I second that. The LX port is one of the best LinuxBIOS
implementaitons we've ever had. It's a very professional job, and we
can learn from it. Also, LX was the EVERYWHERE at the embedded systems
conference last month -- it's the cpu du jour. Everyone had them.

So, LX is a great choice from the quality of the LB support, and from
the ubiquity of the CPU.

thanks

ron