[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBios on a braille display ?

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Wed May 9 04:13:37 CEST 2007

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 09:20:35PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > > How tight? How much clearance is there above the existing flash
> > > chip?
> >
> > on the same epoxy board, there is a compact flash card reader
>
> So, do you think that a socket could fit if a compact flash card
> reader does?

The socket I have in mind is from Emulation Technology:

http://www.emulation.com/catalog/off-the-shelf_solutions/sockets/tsop/

It's 5.33mm high which is more than the most slim CF sockets, but it
may just fit.

Is it possible to use the system with the top off if the socket
doesn't fit? Perhaps a hole could be cut in the lid?

//Peter