[LinuxBIOS] ### Geode LX

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Tue May 8 11:50:45 CEST 2007

* Steve Spano <steve at fl-eng.com> [070507 15:58]:
> I have seen a lot of chatter regarding the GeodeLX linux bios.
>
> Where is the current release version/patch list for the GeodeLX bios.

All required code is in the current development tree. See
http://www.linuxbios.org/Download_LinuxBIOS on how to get it.

> Can we help out in the testing/qualification?

Yes, definitely. The first goal would be to get your board up and
running with LinuxBIOSv2. I suggest cloning an existing Geode LX board
(AMD Norwich for example) and modifying it to suit the requirements of
your board.

We have a test system which is described here:
http://www.linuxbios.org/Distributed_and_Automated_Testsystem
This allows running a comprehensive set of regression tests on the
supported boards.

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613