[LinuxBIOS] set fiv fail

Feng, Libo Libo.Feng at amd.com
Tue May 8 04:12:45 CEST 2007

Yes, we also met the second problem mentioned. It is caused by the DQS write and read training failure, but we didn't know how to fix it because RAM initialization is very complicated. Then we wanted to get more trace information, so we enabled DQS_TRAIN_DEBUG in /amd/amdk8/raminit_f_dqs.c, it was a big surprise that the RAM initialization was passed. All were done based on AMD Athlon 64x2. Just for your reference. Mr. Lu Yinghai owns the file, maybe he can give more technical explanation.

Best Regards

丰立波 Feng Libo @ AMD  Ext: 20906
Mobile Phone: 13683249071
Office Phone: 0086-010-62801406