[LinuxBIOS] Question About Filo fail

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Mon May 7 07:57:08 CEST 2007

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 10:45:10AM +0800, AlexHuang wrote:
>  I let my platform can do filo booting now. But there are some
> message listed as follow.

Unfortunately the messages you sent are not very helpful.

Please enable debugging in the FILO Config file and recompile it.
Set DEBUG_ALL for maximum verbosity and send the output to the list.

What IDE controllers do you have on this board? Maybe IDE 0 is not
what you think it is.

You could also try the FILO IDE patch for multiple sector reads that
I posted to the list a while back, it has some changes in the
detectoin code too IIRC.

(My plan is to move over more code from the OpenBIOS IDE driver but I
don't know when I will find time. :\ )

//Peter