[LinuxBIOS] winflashrom architecture (Windows port of flashrom) -- looking for suggestions

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Sun May 6 07:02:36 CEST 2007

Now, into a completely different issues.
1. How am I suppose to commit the source code for winflashrom (windows
version of flashrom), once I got a working version of the code (at least
tested to work in two testbed motherboard that I have rightnow)?
2. How the versioning system works in the current flashrom utility? Does it
follow LinuxBIOS versioning?

-- Darmawan Salihun a.k.a Pinczakko