[LinuxBIOS] Televideo TC7020 successfully booted with LinuxBiosV2

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Sat May 5 13:42:14 CEST 2007

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 11:04:45PM -0700, Kenji Noguchi wrote:
> //CS5530A
> pdev = dev_find_slot(0, (0x12 << 3) + 0);
> pci_write_config8(pdev, 0x5c, 0xab);
> pci_write_config8(pdev, 0x5d, 0x09);
> pci_assign_irqs(0, 0x13, usb_irq);
> pci_assign_irqs(0, 0x15, nic_irq);
>
> I couldn't find a code in LinuxBIOSv2 that does the same thing
> Where should I put these lines if such code does not exist, and
> mainboard.c is not a right place?

I think this goes into the mainboard Config.lb, where the PCI devices
are listed.

> doesn't work:  VGA,

Not even with geodefb?

> Sound ,

There is a FreeBSD driver but that doesn't help you of course. See if
you can find a native CS5530 ALSA driver that does the same thing.

http://alumni.cse.ucsc.edu/~brucem/gx_audio/

The SB16 support is emulated and not what you want.

> Reset(rebooting hangs the machine)

Dunno about this one.

//Peter