[LinuxBIOS] [MERGE] AMD Geode LX support for LinuxBIOS

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri May 4 21:38:39 CEST 2007

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 09:21:22PM +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I think the code is all in, except patch [05/10] which did not seem to
> apply (header change)

That's committed, too. See r2625.

> What else is missing?

All open suggestions and issues from the reviews/replies of the patches.
Most important is the fixing of the missing license headers. Then, some
follow-up patches with various cleanups would be nice...

I think two boards will still be broken by the patches, they need to be
fixed, too.

Uwe.