[LinuxBIOS] [patch] flashrom: w863xx helpers and w86327hf_gpio42_raise

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Fri May 4 06:47:14 CEST 2007

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 06:10:29AM +0200, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> You can take this sort of thing very far
> A single bitwise clear is:
> 	wbsio_mask(reg, 0x00, 0x10);
>
> A single bitwise set is:
> 	wbsio_mask(reg, 0x10, 0x10);

Sorry about not looking at the code properly. I should go do
something else now until I have time to do things properly
around here.

I assumed _mask was _clear and did not realize it could be used both
for set and clear. The code is fine. I'd wish for a more descriptive
but still consice name but can't come up with one.

Committed r2627.

//Peter