[LinuxBIOS] Geode LX (round 2)

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Fri May 4 03:20:15 CEST 2007

On 04/05/07 02:27 +0200, Uwe Hermann wrote:
> On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 12:15:48PM -0600, Marc Jones wrote:
> > Here is a refresh of the Geode LX patches based on the comments from
> > the list.  This set also includes the patches to add the GPL licenses
> > to some of the files that Jordan posted.  This should be ready for
> > commit.
>
> As for license headers, the following files need some updates.
> I ignored some relatively unimportant "standard" files (Config.lb and
> such), but these need fixing, I think:

Ugh - should have caught those the first time.
Based on the response last time, since most of the original authors will
remain the same - I'm just going to fix the files.  If you have touched
this code, and you object to the GPL or you want to assert your copyright,
speak now.

Jordan
--
Jordan Crouse