[LinuxBIOS] License header for src/cpu/amd/model_lx/cpubug.c

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed May 2 02:48:04 CEST 2007

Hi Jordan!

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 06:05:03PM -0600, Jordan Crouse wrote:
> This patch adds the common license header to src/cpu/amd/model_lx/cpubug.c.
> The original authors are CCed, I would appreciate it if they would respond
> to this email with their agreement.

Thanks for posting these! Please use the common header format, though.

I.e., email-addresses and names as "John Doe <foo at bar.com>", add the
"Copyright (C) xxxx" for all entries. The year(s) must be recorded in
all entries -- you might have to dig in the svn history to get them...

Also, it would be nice to list one or more "real" persons from AMD as
contributors of the code (they may not own the copyright -- AMD does -- but
it would still be good to have the real author of the code listed
with email address so we know who to ask questions etc.).

So, something like this:

> + * Copyright (C) xxxx Indrek Kruusa <indrek.kruusa at artecdesign.ee>
> + * Copyright (C) xxxx Ronald G. Minnich <rminnich at gmail.com>
> + * Copyright (C) 2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
> + * (Written by Janet Doe <janet at example.com> for AMD)

(you can post a single patch with all the changes btw; no need to split this
up in multiple patches)

Cheers, Uwe.