[LinuxBIOS] Nifty device for SPI chips

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Tue May 1 03:49:55 CEST 2007

Richard Smith wrote:
> Bari Ari wrote:
>
>> This is what I started working on with the PLAICE project
>> http://flash-plaice.wikispaces.com. Looks like about the same features
>> only we add a logic analyzer to the mix for under $200.
>
> Cool.  If I buy one is it ready or do you still have stuff to finish?

The dev boards are available from Xilinx.

We have an experimental version of the logic analyzer that needs to be
expanded to use the DDR.

The Java client currently only supports the logic analyzer.

uClinux is up and running on the MicroBlaze with support for the serial
port and Ethernet. The MicroBlaze needs to tied to the logic analyzer
and some apps and VHDL need to be written to support memory emulation
and FlashROM.

-Bari