[LinuxBIOS] CN700/VT8237RP support needed. Will pay.

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Mar 30 14:12:00 CEST 2007

* Corey Osgood <corey_osgood at verizon.net> [070330 04:40]:
> Second, I have no intention of blowing the money on a car or some insane
> new gaming system. Most of this will be going straight to the University
> of Maine, to pay off my debts so I can go back to school this fall. I've
> been working a full-time job and also part time under the table trying
> to pay off my debts so I could go back this fall, and still wasn't going
> to be able to make it. This was just exactly the opportunity I needed. I
> intend to take at least a week off work just to work on this, and it
> will also help to cover that cost.

:-) Hey, if you do the work, you should not worry on how you use the
money. That's why we stopped trading cows for wheat. I think it is
really cool that you stepped up. Though the schedule is really tough.

I am sure that anyone on this list will try to help you as good as
possible.

> The problem with the whole bounty system is that someone always gets
> left out. Heck, everyone but one person gets left out. It's not fair, I
> agree, but in the long run it's for the good of the project.

Hey,.. LinuxBIOS is a growing market. Go ahead and help it grow even
more. You're helping all the others involved.

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613