[LinuxBIOS] northbridge docs

Yuning Feng fengyuning1984 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:01:56 CET 2007

> We do have a pretty big FAQ. If you suggest a wording, I'll add it.

Maybe a subtitle like "basic concepts" ?

While I understand that there should be a process of ram init, I have no
idea what should that look like. Reading an actual doc explaining that is a
good way to start, I think.

Well, it seems most people involved here are quite skillful, I do not know
how necessary would that subtitle be.

So this is only  a suggestion. Maybe just a short description of ram init
and a link to the doc would be good enough.

BTW: Should we split the FAQ in several pages/FAQs? It is getting a
> little hard to search.

Seems titles and subtitles are using the same font and size. That makes it
difficult to search, too.