[LinuxBIOS] Flashing with flashrom ok but no debug on com port

ccases at navista.fr ccases at navista.fr
Thu Mar 22 11:20:25 CET 2007

Hi all,

I have successfully flash LinuxBIOS on my chip SST39SF020A with flashrom,
when I reboot my card, I have no visual response, after that I use an Null
modem db9 wire between my card with LinuxBios et my computer. I have use
Hyperterminal with parameter 115200 baud, 8bit, no parity, 1 bit stop, and
after reboot my card, I have nothing ...

I don't know why, in my config file I have set normally the good line for
active the com port in debug mode, but if somebody know all of the
modification for check if it's ok, it's welcome ;).

thanks by advance for your help.

regards

Ccases

PS : my card is an advantech pcm-5823